Acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC) is an acetylized form of L-carnitine, which is naturally produced by the body. The body's levels of ALC decrease with age. It is also involv...
Compra 2 e Ganha:
Acetyl-L-carnitine (ALC) is an acetylized form of L-carnitine, which is naturally produced by the body.
The body's levels of ALC decrease with age. It is also involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins and is responsible for transporting long-chain fatty acids to the mitochondria of cells for energy.
ALC is a metabolically active form of carnitine.
For general use, take 1 capsule daily before breakfast.
A maximum of 5 capsules in divided doses can be taken each day.
- It should not be taken by pregnant or lactating women, or by individuals under the age of 18.
- If you have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
- Although uncommon, if you experience itching, hives, swelling of the face or hands, tingling in the throat, difficulty breathing, nausea, insomnia, irritability or confusion, discontinue.
- If other adverse effects occur, discontinue use immediately.
- Do not exceed the maximum recommended intake.
Quantidade: 30 Cápsulas
Dose: 1 cápsula
Doses por embalagem: 30
|* Dose de referência para um adulto médio (8 400 kJ/2 000 kcal). ** Dose de referência não estabelecida.|
N-Acetyl-l-carnitine, Cápsula gelatinosa