Solgar Biotin is a food supplement that provides 1000 μg of biotin. Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the normal metabolism of macronutri...
Compra 2 e Ganha:
Solgar Biotin is a food supplement that provides 1000 μg of biotin.
Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the normal metabolism of macronutrients, contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, normal mucous membranes and normal skin, and contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and normal psychological function. 1 capsule, taken according to the way in which it is taken, contributes a significant amount of the biotin reference value to obtain the described beneficial effects. It is important to follow a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
It is free from gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, preservatives, sweeteners, artificial flavors or colors.
- Maintenance of normal hair and skin
- Normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Vegan, Vegetarian, Kosher, Halal
- Free from sugar, salt and starch
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetarian capsule one to two times daily, preferably with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- It is not suitable during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- If you are taking any pharmaceuticals or if you suffer from any illness, consult your doctor or health care professional before taking this supplement.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Not recommended in case of hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the constituents.
- Store at room temperature.
- After opening consume continuously according to the way of taking.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|*Valor de Referência do Nutriente|
Microcristalina Celulose, Celulose Vegetal, Ácido Esteárico Vegetal, Esterato de Magnésio Vegetal.