Post-workout bliss for
Have your post, after training like a pro!
Here’s your amino acid-based supplement with an excellent BCAA ratio of 8:1:1, also featuring Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, Taurine and a special blend of vitamins B6, B12 and Magnesium - to empower it all for easy and fast recovery.1
Recover to get over
The recovery process is just as important as your workout! If the recovery fails, the muscle fibers are never completely restored. EAA supplementation has been shown to be beneficial for athletes. The increase of muscle protein synthesis and the reduction of muscle protein degradation are key in post-workout recovery, to help enhance the adaptive response to training.
One serving of Amino Recovery contains ~ 8 g of EAAs and 3750 mg of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine and valine) in a perfect 8:1:1 ratio! BCAA supplementation following exercise (leucine is by far the most important player here) stimulates the mTOR pathway, the molecular pathway that ‘turns on’ muscle protein synthesis. One single serving contains 3000 mg of leucine, also known as the great “trigger” for muscle anabolism.2
Branched Chain Amino Acids are protein’s building blocks. They are called "essential" because the body can't make them. They must be acquired from food.
This formula contains a powerful recovery blend with key ingredients to assist with the recovery process (reducing symptoms of exercise-induced muscle damage) and support muscle growth (anabolism):
Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine are the three members that make up a VIP amino acid club called BCAAs. Now, why are they so relevant? The importance of BCAAs lies in the way the body metabolizes them and the biological processes they trigger.3
Creatine (3000 mg per serving): creatine is one of the most popular nutritional ergogenic aids for athletes. In addition to the well-supported ergogenic effects in high-intensity exercise performance, there is strong evidence that creatine supplementation can help athletes enhance glycogen loading and experience less inflammation following intense exercise, due to antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.4
L-Glutamine (3000 mg per serving): improves muscle function and immune function; reduces biomarkers of exercise-induced muscle damage.5
Taurine (700 mg per serving): reduces soreness and improves muscle function after damaging exercise.6
Magnesium, vitamin B6 and B12: key nutrients to support normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal muscle function.
Magnesium: contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, electrolyte balance, normal energy-yielding metabolism and normal muscle function.
Vitamin B12 and vitamin B6: contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Strike of flavors
Great flavors to help you reach your next level of motivation and take a major step towards perfection!
How to make your shake
Amino Recovery Highlights
- For high-intensity athletes and bodybuilders
- Amino acid-based supplement
- BCAAs ratio of 8:1:1
- With Creatine, L-Glutamine and Taurine
- Added Vitamins B6, B12 and Magnesium
- Tested ingredients
- Great flavors
1. Harty P, Cottet M, Malloy J, Kerkisck C. Nutritional and Supplementation Strategies to Prevent and Attenuate Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage: a Brief Review. Sports Medicine. 2019;5:1. Available on: https://doi.org/10.1186/s40798-018-0176-6
2. Jager R et al. International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand: protein and exercise. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition (2017) 14:20
3. Foure A, Bendahan D. Is branched-chain amino acids supplementation an efficient nutritional strategy to alleviate skeletal muscle damage? A systematic review. Nutrients. 2017;9(10):1047.
4. Kreider RB, Kalman DS, Antonio J, Ziegenfuss TN, Wildman R, Collins R, et al. International society of sports nutrition position stand: safety and efficacy of creatine supplementation in exercise, sport, and medicine. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017;14(1):18.
5. Legault Z, Bagnall N, Kimmerly DS. The influence of oral L-glutamine supplementation on muscle strength recovery and soreness following unilateral knee extension eccentric exercise. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2015;25(5):417–26.
6. De Carvalho FG, Galan BSM, Santos PC, Pritchett K, Pfrimer K, Ferriolli E, et al. Taurine: a potential ergogenic aid for preventing muscle damage and protein catabolism and decreasing oxidative stress produced by endurance exercise. Front Physiol. 2017;8:710
Nota: recomendamos que consulte um médico ou nutricionista se tiver algumas questões relacionadas com a utilização deste produto. A informação nutricional pode variar, dependendo do sabor.
*As imagens apresentadas são meramente ilustrativas e promocionais. A imagem final do produto pode não corresponder.